XeroOnline accounting software
What is Xero?
Xero is beautiful online accounting software and we are proud to be a certified adviser and partner. We recommend Xero as it fits with our ethos that keeping your books up to date shouldn’t be a chore and that financial information should be easy to access and understand.
Xero gives you greater control over your business finances with real time access, allowing for less surprises and therefore greater piece of mind. As using Xero makes our life easier too, we include a complimentary copy of Xero cashbook in our monthly packages.
Why Xero online accounting software?
- It is an easy to use but powerful accounting system that was designed specifically for small business owners.
- It is available whenever and wherever there is an Internet connection and as the data is stored on Xero’s secure servers so there is no risk of losing or corrupting data.
- Xero offers automated daily bank feeds, making reconciliation easy and fun. Your bank statements are imported into Xero and you don’t waste time downloading and uploading bank files manually.
- The software is updated regularly at no additional charge. Xero is constantly evolving and relies on direct feedback from business owners and accountants to deliver what they need.
- With your permission, you the client and we your advisers, can collaborate online. No need to send large out-of-date files back and forth, or for either party to upgrade software to be compatible with each other. Being able to view the same data at the same time means we can easily provide ongoing support.
- There are a growing number of add ons that can help you manage your business more effectively, from eCommerce to job costing.
Want to know more about Xero?
Find out more about Xero Online Accounting Software here or watch the video below for a brief overview of how Xero works. If you would like a more in depth look or to find out about our monthly packages contact us.
We can also set up a free trial for you or discuss how easy it is to transfer from your existing accounting system. You can also read my blog post on Xero.